3.22.2013

SONG WRITING TIP 2

-LISTEN,LISTEN and LISTEN to music,i mean all types of music. I have listened to songs outside my genre of choice and trust me i get away with something either, lyrically, vocally or learning different song arrangements.
-For example ive listened to some country and some hard core rap which is completely off my choice of music but ive seen the different elements which song-writers and artists across the different genres of music use to create a rich dynamic sound. By listening to some rap artists ive been able to expand my writing vocabulary,coz i was like 'if Lil Wayne can sing about that(guy has the best hooks) i can as well write this or if Taylor Swift (Shes amazing) can sing about this,then maybe my lyrics aint CORNY at all (Trust me you will always feel this from time to time)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment