3.22.2013

SONG WRITING TIPS 1

Within  the past 3 year's i have penned a couple of songs both Gospel and Mainstream and its been an interesting journey. The most interesting thing is that most songs never came when i was in an active song writing session but rather when i was either at the airport,car,school or some-where in public and somebody said something or i read a writing on a bill-board and BOOM a song with melodies and words came right away.
-In this scenario's i usually pull out my phone as quick as i can and immediately start recording in the lowest voice possible when in public or type the lyrics on my phone. There are times when i haven't had my phone with me and i keep singing the song to myself hoping it wont let go and in an hour,i cant remember a word let alone the rhythm.... and this is why a song writer should have their RECORDER AT ALL TIMES.

Ive been so pissed at myself for letting the best of songs disappear into the blessed atmosphere because i didn't have my Freakin Phone to record!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment